What will you learn?
When you complete Codeinfin Big Data Hadoop Developer course this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how big the big data is.
- Learn how to ingest process and store data within Hadoop cluster.
- Develop a strong understanding of Various Big Data tool and technologies.
- Fitment of tool in Hadoop Ecosystem
- Customize the user interface
- Create advanced workflows, processes, validation rules
- Automate business processes
Big Data has changed the global market dynamics
Big data jobs are the most sought after jobs of 21st century. Next couple of decades belongs to Big Data Hadoop professionals. This being one among the fasted growing inclination in the global market wherein it being said in the last 2 years 80% of world’s data has been generated. On that rate the volume of data that would be produced in next decade or so would be Mammoth.
Growing demand for Hadoop Developers:
Jobs opportunities are growing laterally with the data size. McKinsey has suggested that there would be shortage of 1.5Mn data experts by 2018. There is a big deficit of data experts in India and abroad at engineer, analyst, & scientist level and companies are willing to make hefty remuneration to an expert. In India beginners are paid average 6-7 lacs (Indeed.com)
Codeinfin Hadoop Developer Courses:
Codeinfin Hadoop Developer online course has been designed by industry experts who have more than 10 years and 600+ Hrs of corporate experience and corporate training respectively. Once you are through with the course you should be able work seamlessly in a Hadoop environment.
- Introduction to Hadoop
- Introduction to Big Data
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Map Reduce
- Map Reduce Programming – Java Programming
- Nosql Databases
- Hbase Architecture
- Hands-On Session
- Case Study
- Various File Formats
- Partitioning in Hive
- User Defined Function
- Cost Based Optimizer
- Hive Query Optimization
- Hands-On Hive
- Impala vs Hive
- Understanding Pig
- Deep Dive
- SQOOP Deep Dive
- Flume Introduction
- Hands-On- SQOOP and Flume
- More Ecosystems
- Installation of Single Node Cluster
- Installation of Multi Node Cluster
- Installation of all Hadoop Ecosystems
- All other Important Configurations
- Understand the difference between Apache Spark and Hadoop
- Spark Basics
- Working with RDDs
- Spark on a cluster
- Writing Spark Applications
- RDD Lineage
- Improving Spark Performance
- Spark API for different File Formats & Compression Codecs
- Spark SQL
- Hive Support
- Scala Installation
- Get deep insights into the functioning of Scala
- Execute Pattern Matching in Scala
- Functional Programming in Scala – Closures, Currying, Expressions, Anonymous Functions
- Know the concepts of classes in Scala
- Object Orientation in Scala – Primary, Auxiliary Constructors, Singleton & Companion Objects
- Traits and Abstract classes in Scala
- Scala Simple Build Tool – SBT
- Building with Maven
- Tableau Installation
- How to connect different data sources
- Creating the sheets, Dashboards, Stories and Graphical representation
- Integration with Hadoop
- Customer 360(Banking)
- Retails Management System
- Projects according to Student Requirements
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Questions
- Project Guidance
- Certification Help
Don’t worry, you will not miss any class, all our online sessions are recorded and will be available for you as and when needed. The recorded sessions will be available for you for lifetime. If in case you are not able to attend a majority of classes due to any exigency we will move it to any other live batch.
Yes, we have live portal were in you are required to submit your resume and we circulate your resumes to our partner list of companies and have dedicated TPOs who work for your placement assistance.
Yes, if you are located in any of classroom cities you can attend the demo class. However if you want to enroll for online class, there is a recorded demo class on the website you can check as we have very limited no of seats in our online batch.
All our trainers are industry experts who have 10-12 years’ experience in relevant IT field. All of them are subject matter experts and are willing to share their expertize with you.